logo picofdel

Follow Us On : YouTube

Donate Now




A child with a disability who has an Individualized Education Program* (IEP) or Section 504 Accommodation Plan may need extra help and support to participate in school. It takes thoughtful planning to choose adaptations, based on your child

English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish