Hosted By: Delaware Family Voices
February 08, 2022 11:00 AM
Location: Virtual Meeting
WHAT IS THE MCO CALL?
• A forum where parents/caregivers have the opportunity to ask
questions and/or discuss issues they are having with their
Medicaid MCO (Highmark Health Options or AmeriHealth Caritas).
• Common issues discussed have included: care coordination
requests, in home care hours, denials, therapies, private duty
nursing, supplies, equipment and medication.
• During the call MCO’s and Medicaid representatives, along with
other partner organizations can help problem solve with you.
WHO SHOULD CALL?
• Parents or caregivers of children with any special health care
needs, mental health/behavioral or emotional needs, who have
questions and concerns regarding the Medicaid Insurance they
have for their children.
• Any organization, provider or state agency with questions or
calling to listen and learn.
• Adults who have AmeriHealth Caritas or Highmark Health Options
as their Medicaid MCO through the Diamond State Health Plan
Join us every second Tuesday of the Month At 11:00 am (No call in July or December 2022)
The Parent Information Center of Delaware is committed to providing access to our web pages for individuals with disabilities. The content of this site has been tested for usability and accessibility using a combination of standards-based, automated procedures and accepted heuristic methods. We make every effort to comply with the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Compliance is an ongoing process and we encourage notification when information on our website is inaccessible. If for any reason you are having difficulty accessing any of our resources please call us at (302) 999-7394 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.